Advertise Now


Mike Mahone an Agent of Farmers Insurance Car Coverage

Licensed in Texas and Arkansas

As your personal, local Farmers agent, you have my commitment that I'll help you develop the coverage that's right for your life - at a price that's great value for your insurance dollar.

Are you getting all the discounts you deserve?

Mike Mahone a Farmers Insurance Agent Car CoverageFarmers is dedicated to being the right choice for auto insurance, home (homeowners and renters), life insurance, business insurance, umbrellas, boat and recreational vehicle insurance, and a whole lot more. No insurance company offers more discounts than we do, and our industry-leading HelpPoint® claims service means you can count on us to be there when you need us. Anytime, day or night, just one will help you restore your world to order - fast! Give me a call and I'll give you more information on all the many products and discounts my Farmers agency offers, whether it's auto insurance, homeowners insurance, life insurance or something more specialize.

Why do I need Homeowners Insurance?

Protect your Home, Protect your belongings, and Protect the assets you’ve worked so hard for!

Dwellings and other structures - For most of us, our home is the single, largest investment we will make. Homeowners insurance provides coverages for damage to your home and other structures on your property such as a shed or detached garage.

Personal Property - Homeowners insurance also provides coverage for your household contents and personal belongings. You may think your couch, coffee table, sweaters, shoes, coats, TV, VCR and CD player aren't worth a lot but those items all add up.

Personal Liability - Finally, in the event someone is injured on your property or you damage property that belongs to others, you could be held legally liable for the injury or damage.  A homeowner policy provides liability and personal property insurance to financially protect you should this ever occur.

Enjoy the benefits of Homeowner’s liability insurance even if you rent or own a condominium.  If you rent or own a condominium, you still need coverage for your household contents and personal belongings and personal liability.  There are specific policies designed for those who rent or own condominiums.

Types of Homeowner insurance coverage

Whether you own a house or condo, or you rent, your Farmers agent has home insurance coverage to protect you, your home, and your belongings.

For Your Home - Questions that need answered

What kind of insurance policy do I need to protect my home, depending on whether I am renting, or buying a house, condo, or townhouse?
How can I make my home safer and possibly save money?
Do I need mortgage protection insurance?
How much would it cost to rebuild my home at today's prices?

For Your Personal Belongings - Questions that need answered

What would it cost to replace the contents or personal belongings of my home?
Is there coverage to repair and/or replace the appliances in my home?
Do I need to take an inventory and photographs of my belongings?
How do I protect my identity?

For You and Your Guests - Questions that need answered

What kind of protection do I need against liability claims?
Will my guest's medical expenses be covered if they're accidentally injured on my property?

For Your Additional Coverages - Questions that need answered

Do I need Earthquake insurance?
Should I get Flood insurance?
Do I need Personal Liability Umbrella coverage?
How can I make sure there is adequate coverage for my valuables (jewelry, silverware, furs)?
How much should my deductible be?
Will I be reimbursed for additional living expenses if I cannot live in my home due to a covered loss?