Advertise Now
  Home > Property Insurance Coverage > Home Owners Insurance > EMC Insurance Companies

EMC Insurance Companies

EMC Insurance Companies is built on more than 90 years of serving policyholders and independent insurance agents. Today, EMC has grown to become one of the largest property and casualty companies in Iowa with more than 2,300 employees and assets exceeding 2 billion dollar. Nationally, EMC ranks among the top 60 insurance organizations.
EMC Insurance Companies, the trade name used by several affiliated insurance companies and insurance service corporations, provides property and casualty insurance products and services throughout the United States and writes reinsurance contracts worldwide. Employers Mutual Casualty Company, the lead company of EMC Insurance Companies, is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
EMC Insurance Companies provides insurance products and services across the country in partnership with over 3,200 independent insurance agencies. Approximately 80 percent of the company’s volume is in commercial lines, with the remaining 20 percent in personal lines.
They deliver quality financial protection to people and businesses including products and services like commercial lines property, casualty, auto, liability, workers' compensation, personal lines homeowners, personal auto, motorcycle, dwelling, inland marine, personal umbrella, loss control services, bonds and life insurance products through our affiliate, EMC National Life Company.
EMC’s homeowners insurance program offers replacement cost insurance the best protection for a home. They recommend homeowners purchase insurance at 100 percent of the home’s estimated replacement cost. That way, in the event of a total covered loss, their homeowner’s policy provides the cost to replace your home, even if rebuilding costs go over the limit of the policy.
EMC automatically adjusts the home and personal property values annually based on the most recent local inflation factor property cost indexes. Let your agent know about any renovations or improvements made to your home so the necessary adjustment can be made to your policy limit.
Not only does EMC’s homeowners policy provide coverage for homes, but it also insures other structures on the premises such as a detached garage, personal property, loss of use additional living expense if you are forced to live elsewhere for a period of time, personal liability and medical payments coverage to others. EMC is serious about providing quick and accurate service at the time of a loss. Their claim philosophy explains how you can count on EMC when you need us the most.

Everything you need to know about Home Insurance is here at

Permission is granted to reproduce this article as long as the above resource paragraph is left intact with active links.

Advertising Information for covermehomeinsurance
Back to Home Owners Insurance