Advertise Now
  Home > Property Insurance Coverage > Home Owners Insurance > Merchants Bonding Company

Merchants Bonding Company

Merchants Bonding Company was founded in 1933 in Des Moines, Iowa. Merchants' A M. Bonds are their only business and they specialize in writing surety bonds. They are among the top 25 surety writers nationally. They are the largest surety writer in Iowa. They are licensed to do business in 48 states. They have a steady growth record while maintaining a loss ratio far better than the industry average. Contract surety accounts for approximately 80 percent of their business and the remaining 20 percent consists of commercial surety including license and permit, miscellaneous, court bonds and public official or notary bonds. Bonding capacity of up to 10 million dollar per contract and they can write much larger bonds through their associated companies.
They are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information which it obtains. They recognize that customers, agents and others with whom they deal have an expectation of privacy with respect to personal information.  Preserving that trust is one of the core values of the organization. Personal information is information that identifies an individual personally. Personal information includes such information as name, address, telephone number, e mail address and any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.  It also includes information such as social security number, credit history, financial information and policy or claim information.
Merchants’ uses procedural, manual and electronic security controls to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of personal information in their possession and guard against its unauthorized access.  They are responsible for identifying information that must be protected, providing an adequate level of protection for that data and granting access to protected data as permitted or required by law.
Insurance is a way to manage risks by providing you with the support to face financial crises to a tragedy or accident. It involves a premium according to the property subjected of insurance and the type of protection you want to give it among other aspects. Their entire focus is on surety bonds, unlike other multilane insurance companies. They provide surety bonds through independent agents appointed by the company.

Everything you need to know about Home Insurance is here at

Permission is granted to reproduce this article as long as the above resource paragraph is left intact with active links.

Advertising Information for covermehomeinsurance
Back to Home Owners Insurance